The Xtar VC4S is a four-channel charger with an integrated LCD screen made for charging up Li-ion, NiMH, or NiCd batteries. This charger has Xtar’s signature feature: the 0V Activation Function which revives over-discharged batteries and brings them back to life so they can go back into your daily battery rotation. The VC4S supports QC3.0 fast charging to ensure that batteries charge as quickly as possible. Plus, with a micro-USB input port, easily convert power banks and USB adapters to power this charger! The Xtar VC4S has an integrated LCD screen that provides real-time information including charging status, charging mode, and whether the charger is in grade or storage mode. Storage mode makes it easier to charge or discharge batteries to its rated voltage in order to maximize the lifespan of your batteries especially when they’re in transport. Grade mode tests the true capacity of your batteries.
- QC3.0 fast charging, Max 3A for a single slot
- Test batteries real capacity and maximize the lifespan
- Micro-USB input allows this charger to charge anywhere
- Automatic battery detection
- Multiple safety protections including protection circuits, over-current, over-charge, over-voltage, short-circuit, and soft-start functions
- High precision and auto cut-off when batteries are fully charged
- TC-CC-CV charging method efficiently charges batteries
- Input: QC3.0 (5V 3A / 9V 2A)
- Adjustable Constant Current: 3Ax1 / 2Ax2 / 1Ax4 / 0.5Ax4
- End-of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V / 1.45±0.1V
- End-of Charge Current: <120mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible Batteries:
- 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Cannot charge protected 20700/21700 batteries. It can maximally charge two 32650 cells (CH1&CH4) and two 18650 cells (CH2&CH3) simultaneously.
- 1.2V NiMH/Ni-Cd: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
- Dimensions: 5.86″ x 4.52″ x 1.37″ (149mm x 115mm x 35mm)
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.
- 1 x VC4S Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card