This charger is capable of charging two cells at 1A and one cell at 2A.X tar chargers are compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats as well as the many others listed below.
The Xtar VC2S fast charger for Li-ion batteries offers the benefit of an upgraded LCD colour panel to display recharging programme status. Just a quick press of the centrally located button switches the digital and simulated analogue readouts between real-time current, internal resistance and capacity of the cell(s) under charge.
Other features of the innovative VC2-S lithium battery charger include:
- Intuitive red and green LED channel indicators.
- Portable worldwide, thanks to a standard 5V micro-USB connector.
- Can share power adapter with smartphone; ideal for travelling lightly.
- Automatic identification of cell type.
- Designed to recharge 3.6/3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR and ICR batteries and types 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500 and 26650. In addition, the VC2S can recharge unprotected 21700 and 201700 cells.
- 0V activation function to bring over-discharged batteries back to life gradually.
- Output current (adjustable): 2 Amps (single cell under charge) or 1 Amp (dual charging).
- Soft Start and three-stage charging cycle (TC-CC-CV) for optimum performance and battery life.
- Recommended operating temperatures: 0°C minimum to 40 degrees Centigrade maximum.
- Reverse polarity error warning.
- Portable power bank option.
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 6.7 x 3.2 centimetres.
- Weight: 115 grams